You can help Wellsprings by volunteering or donating to our funds.
Support Wellsprings by sharing your time.
There are several ways you can help us.
1. Sign up for our newsletters! Keep abreast of the information resources available through our Web site. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Be a Wellsprings’ point of contact (representative) for your church or society. Keep your members up to date on the latest information and events. If you can provide us with your email address, we can be sure to send you updated information as it becomes available.
3. From time to time we are involved in projects that you could help with. Contact any Board member to find out how to join in. We also like to keep in contact with prospective future board members. Please let us know if you would be interested in helping us in that capacity.
4. Find out if your church would be willing to sponsor a workshop on Christian Science nursing and care giving. There is no cost to your church, only blessings!
5. Would you be available and interested in helping Christian Science nurses working on cases in your area? Sometimes there is a need for a nurse’s assistant or home aide. Working under the supervision of a Journal-listed nurse, you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about Christian Science nursing and help your fellow Christian Scientist.
Help Wellsprings by providing financial support.
There are several ways you can help those in need.
Neither Medicare nor many insurance companies will cover all the expenses that are incurred while using Christian Science nursing services. Wellsprings maintains a Benevolence Fund to provide financial assistance to Christian Scientists undergoing Christian Science treatment by a Journal listed Christian Science practitioner and needing care from a Christian Science nurse. Funds are paid directly to the nurse or nursing facility.
Wellsprings maintains an endowment fund. This allows a constant supply of funds for CS nursing support. Your donation is maintained as part of the principle of the fund, which generates interest income for CS nursing activities.
Donations made to Wellsprings that are not otherwise specified will be used to support CS nursing practice.
How can a donation be made?
To make a donation by credit card, click on the donate button below.
To make automatic monthly or quarterly donations, please call : (407) 880-8700.
Checks can be mailed to:
Wellsprings of Florida
PO Box 40687
St. Petersburg, FL 33743-0687
Contributions are deductible for Federal income tax purposes, Florida Reg. SC-05379, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization registered in the State of Florida.
CS nurses and patients will be sincerely grateful for your donations.